My favorite quote:

Keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away."

Dunah Mulock Craik

April 1826 - 12 October 1887

Your Clutter Free Journey

Take the first step on your Clutter Free Journey to living a beautiful, clutter free life! On your journey, you will examine your relationship with the stuff in your life and it's impact on your overall well-being. You will learn to make choices over what you invite into your home. The way we feel inside is directly reflected in our living spaces. In turn, our living spaces affect our internal well-being. By making small, steady changes in our living environment, we can change how we feel inside and make our homes a reflection of what is important to us.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Success Sundays

Day 75 of 100

Today's success story is from T.J. in North Carolina:

I love your blog and really enjoy keeping up with it. This week, you've inspired me to clean out my Tupperware cupboard (I have no idea how I had so many lids that didn't belong to anything), my daughter's huge basket of sippy cups that she doesn't use anymore (I kept a few for long car rides), and all those little plates we used to use for her when she was tiny. I kept a few nice ones that I just love and will save for the next baby, but we have almost a whole empty kitchen cabinet now! Yay! Thanks for this challenge...my house is so much easier and quicker to clean up now that I am decluttering it little by little. It's made me brave enough to invite people over more often at the last minute. How freeing!


So proud of TJ and all of you who are little by little decluttering your lives! TJ is right, it is liberating and freeing to let go of the excess!

Go fins your 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment