My favorite quote:

Keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away."

Dunah Mulock Craik

April 1826 - 12 October 1887

Your Clutter Free Journey

Take the first step on your Clutter Free Journey to living a beautiful, clutter free life! On your journey, you will examine your relationship with the stuff in your life and it's impact on your overall well-being. You will learn to make choices over what you invite into your home. The way we feel inside is directly reflected in our living spaces. In turn, our living spaces affect our internal well-being. By making small, steady changes in our living environment, we can change how we feel inside and make our homes a reflection of what is important to us.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Success Sundays!

Day 61 of 100

Today's success story comes from Abbey, in Georgia

Hey Dianne!

I just wanted to say that I have been reading your blog and I've really enjoyed it! We have been moving and we have a lot less storage at our new house. So, I have been having to get rid of some things. You have really motivated and inspired me to throw all my "junk" away, or give it to Goodwill. I have always been a fan of giving stuff to Goodwill, and boy are they in for a very large load of stuff coming from our house(Thanks to you, haha). Between school and babies it's hard for me to get organized, but I'm taking it one day at a time. Sorting through all of our stuff has been a challenge, and our house is far from being clean and organized, but I'm working on it! I'll probably have my thousand items to throw out in about a week rather than 100 days! Anyway, thanks again for the inspiration!!

Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment