My favorite quote:

Keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away."

Dunah Mulock Craik

April 1826 - 12 October 1887

Your Clutter Free Journey

Take the first step on your Clutter Free Journey to living a beautiful, clutter free life! On your journey, you will examine your relationship with the stuff in your life and it's impact on your overall well-being. You will learn to make choices over what you invite into your home. The way we feel inside is directly reflected in our living spaces. In turn, our living spaces affect our internal well-being. By making small, steady changes in our living environment, we can change how we feel inside and make our homes a reflection of what is important to us.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Clutter makes you FAT!

Day 84 of 100

A University of Chicago study found that when you live a cluttered life, you are more tired. This in turn, can increase the hormone, Cortisol, which causes a spike in your appetite and your consumption of an extra 200 to 1,000 calories a day! WOW! So by decluttering, you automatically reduce your stress, which reduces your cortisol levels, making you not eat as much!

In general, when I am calm and relaxed, I listen to my body more and make healthier food choices. When my kitchen in decluttered and organized, I have an easier time preparing and cooking healthy foods. When there is less clutter, I am less likely to grab a unhealthy, high fat snack to reduce my stress!

Go declutter and streamline your home and your waist line!

No comments:

Post a Comment