My favorite quote:

Keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away."

Dunah Mulock Craik

April 1826 - 12 October 1887

Your Clutter Free Journey

Take the first step on your Clutter Free Journey to living a beautiful, clutter free life! On your journey, you will examine your relationship with the stuff in your life and it's impact on your overall well-being. You will learn to make choices over what you invite into your home. The way we feel inside is directly reflected in our living spaces. In turn, our living spaces affect our internal well-being. By making small, steady changes in our living environment, we can change how we feel inside and make our homes a reflection of what is important to us.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhhh....Spring Break!

Day 87 of 100

I don't know who is more excited, me or the kids! We have had such a busy few months with school, activities and sports. I am really looking forward to some "down time" with the kids next week! I too, am taking the week off and we are going to sleep in, see some movies, eat out at our favorite restaurants and have a "vacation at home"! They are all exhausted, studied out and generally in need of a break!

With only 14 days left in the Clutter Free Challenge, I am also looking forward to finishing a few areas that are need of further decluttering during our break! Our hectic schedule has made me fall behind in my regular decluttering, as well as housework in general. I am looking forward to "getting back on the horse" and making the most of the next 2 weeks of the Clutter Free Challenge!

I will keep you up on my progress as I relax, enjoy my family and declutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment