My favorite quote:

Keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away."

Dunah Mulock Craik

April 1826 - 12 October 1887

Your Clutter Free Journey

Take the first step on your Clutter Free Journey to living a beautiful, clutter free life! On your journey, you will examine your relationship with the stuff in your life and it's impact on your overall well-being. You will learn to make choices over what you invite into your home. The way we feel inside is directly reflected in our living spaces. In turn, our living spaces affect our internal well-being. By making small, steady changes in our living environment, we can change how we feel inside and make our homes a reflection of what is important to us.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Willie

Day 16 of 100
I am so excited! I am going to see Willie Nelson tonight with both of my brothers and dad! (Mom is not a fan.) John and Patrick have seen him numerous times, but for me and dad, it's our first time! I am really looking forward to the concert and seeing live, what I have only heard. However, I am even more excited to be spending time with all these special men in my life. With all of our crazy, busy schedules of family life, work and living in separate towns and cities, it is sometimes difficult to find the time to spend together. I feel so blessed to live close enough to my family to allow for these unique opportunities!

How can we declutter the unimportant commitments and busyness in our lives, to make time for those we love?

Go find 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment