My favorite quote:

Keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away."

Dunah Mulock Craik

April 1826 - 12 October 1887

Your Clutter Free Journey

Take the first step on your Clutter Free Journey to living a beautiful, clutter free life! On your journey, you will examine your relationship with the stuff in your life and it's impact on your overall well-being. You will learn to make choices over what you invite into your home. The way we feel inside is directly reflected in our living spaces. In turn, our living spaces affect our internal well-being. By making small, steady changes in our living environment, we can change how we feel inside and make our homes a reflection of what is important to us.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Big Hair

Day 8 of 100
Yesterday, while hanging upside down drying my hair, I opened up the cabinet under my bathroom sink to see if any items jumped out at me to be decluttered. Then I saw them: My HOT ROLLERS! Now, being a teenager in the 80's, in high school from '82-'86 and college '86-'90, you know I had some BIG HAIR. I can't count the perms that I endured, spiral wrap, piggy back, root waves.....what were we all thinking! I laughed out loud as I pulled them out and decided it was time to let my velvet covered, hot rollers go!

What are you holding on to from another life? Do you have a closet full of business suits, even though for the last 10 years you have been a professional artist? Do you have multiple, very complex, fancy, cooking gadgets from a first marriage that you never knew how to use? Do you have to climb over children's toys in your guest bedroom, even though your kids are in their thirties?

Examine where you are now and where you want to go. Let go of what is holding you in the past and make room for the present.

GO FIND 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment