My favorite quote:

Keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away."

Dunah Mulock Craik

April 1826 - 12 October 1887

Your Clutter Free Journey

Take the first step on your Clutter Free Journey to living a beautiful, clutter free life! On your journey, you will examine your relationship with the stuff in your life and it's impact on your overall well-being. You will learn to make choices over what you invite into your home. The way we feel inside is directly reflected in our living spaces. In turn, our living spaces affect our internal well-being. By making small, steady changes in our living environment, we can change how we feel inside and make our homes a reflection of what is important to us.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Changes....

OK, so I need your help. For reasons beyond my control, I have to change the name of my Blog. I just found this out yesterday afternoon. All evening and throughout the night, I keep coming up with new names. I would love the input of my readers in coming up with a new catchy name!

Here are a few I have thought of :
The Clutter Cure, Clutter Rx, Clutter Tx, Clutter Free Living, Clutter Freedom, Klutter Therapy, Klutter Kure, Clutter Work, Declutter for Life, Clutter Magic, Clutterfree Cure, Clutter be Gone, Simply Clutter Free, Muddle Free Life.

What do you think? Vote on your favorite and/or send in another suggestion!

This time around, I will be checking the Federal Registry first!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dianne,
    Nice to see that this work is springing up all across the country! We have very similar philosophizes and I wish you well in your search for the perfect name!
    Rebecca Ross
    www.blog.composedomain.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about clutter me therapy, clutter-free therapy, or clutter therapee (hee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Clutter Free Living--it sounds like more than just a brief challenge, more like a way of life. Which is kinda what you seem to be teaching me! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete